Integrated logistics Solutions
3D Logistics for Smart Hospitals & Healthcare facilities
The new concept is expected to reduce stock levels because the complete storage content will be accessible across the hospital – allowing supplies to be shared between departments and wards. Short and easy access to supplies outlets is expected to shorten walking distances for the clinical staff.
- Makes supplies available throughout the hospital from any department whenever and wherever they are needed.
- Significantly reduces risk of cross-contamination and infections by separating clean from unclean, encapsulating materials during transport and storage, and access restriction to storage space.
- Improves working environment by reducing need for manual lifting and handling of supplies.
- Reduces storage space needed by utilizing the full building and floor height for storage.
- Reduces waste by providing an always up-to-date inventory of all stored supplies and allowing older supplies to be used before they reach expiration date.
- It is reliable, flexible and robust in its design supporting hospital operations and emergency procedures.
- Integrated Smart logistic solutions will drastically reduce the hospital’s operating costs.